High-end, results-oriented marketing services.
A major strength of Grey Matter is our ability to offer our Canadian and international clients high-end, results-oriented marketing services agency in Toronto for today’s competitive business environment. This is possible because Grey Matter executives have led marketing teams at the national and global levels and have a deep and strategic understanding of different industries. What also sets us apart is our ability to think globally yet act locally and make an impact in the shortest timeframe.
Relationships, Reputation and Revenues
We at Grey Matter focus on what we call the three R’s of marketing: relationships, reputation and revenues. By making strategic decisions and paying close attention to their needs, we advise our clients on different ways to reach their sales and marketing goals. All our clients need to do is let us know about the marketing challenge they face. After a few days of research and brainstorming, we will come up with a wide array of tactics to achieve and potentially exceed their revenue targets.
Innovative marketing skills and instincts
We pride ourselves on having innovative marketing skills and instincts that have been honed over more than three decades of intensive brand and corporate experience. When our clients interact with us, they consistently receive evidence-based, results-oriented deliverables. Finally, our marketing expertise spans three continents, twelve countries and more than fifty markets, which, as you will realize in one brief meeting with us, gives us the edge when it comes to strategic and tactical excellence. We are Grey Matter, a Marketing Agency in Toronto & Mississauga.
Grey Matter excels at helping big, small and medium companies alike. We suggest that our clients follow the proven, timeless tips and techniques provided below to help get the word out about their business and watch it grow:
- Sample your product as much as possible because the proof is in the pudding.
- Attend networking events. “You” are the most powerful tool in marketing your business.
- Volunteer to lead an organization as this will give you excellent exposure and a chance to display your marketing prowess.
- Whenever possible, help potential clients by offering your services. For example, write an intro paragraph for a brochure or website; this will provide the impetus to get you hired.
- If you want to maintain a relationship with your customers, there is nothing simpler than creating a weekly or monthly e-mail that provides something of value.